Civil Flight Management Systems (FMS)
Highly versatile civil-certified flight management systems employed across a large cross-section of commercial fixed and rotary wing platforms.
- Communication, navigation, surveillance/air traffic management (CNS/ATM) system provides flight management and multi-sensor navigation through all phases of flight.
- Adaptable unit that’s easy to install, integrate, and configure.
- Specialized functions reduce pilot workload during mission-critical operations such as search and rescue and terminal area operations.
- Civil FMS integrated radio management system optimizes size, weight, power and cost.
- Complies with the latest required navigation performance (RNP) and satellite based augmentation system (SBAS) approach standards.