Head-Up Displays (HUD)
With more than 1,000 units fielded and operational on over 30 different types of aircraft, CMC has earned an international reputation for its head-up displays (HUDs). When combined with our operational flight programs, our HUDs can provide a complete weapons delivery system and a powerful, cost-effective solution for aircraft performing a broad range of missions.
Introducing CMC’s Digital Head-Up Displays, the new generation of HUDs
- State-of-the-art digital light engine providing higher and longer lasting display brightness over legacy HUDs.
- Maximum reliability and maintainability boasting the highest predicted mean time between failures (MTBF) in its category.
- Outstanding raster performance and exceptional total field of view (TFOV) per unit weight/size/price for its category.
- Compact and light weight to provide fighter-like display capabilities on smaller aircraft platforms.
- Configurable symbology offers fleet commonality in “look and feel” and ensures minimal impact on pilot transition across aircraft types.
- Open and modular design for easier integration into both existing and future cockpits.
- High performance and low cost make it an excellent value solution for new military aircraft or for upgrades to existing aircraft.